What is the big difference between regular gutters and these new seamless gutters? Are the new improved options really worth it?
What Are Seamless Gutters?
Most gutter systems are produced in sections that can be easily mounted where they are needed even without professional help. Nevertheless, these sections are not always the best options as different weights and setups can allow for considerable leakage.
So in the 1960s the gutter industry came up with a new option that prevaricate most of the problems set by sectioned gutters. The invention of seamless gutters made it possible to install gutters in one section and made the advent of leaking a thing of the past.
At Gutterilla, we provide these top-notch and improved gutter systems. We use the GutterShutter, which is a seamless gutter system that prevents clogs and is guaranteed to never pull away from the home. If you are interested in learning more about the advantages of our special GutterShutter system, call us today at 512-649-1717.
If you are curious about what a sophisticated and on-point gutter system can do for your home and property, call us today and get in touch with our knowledgeable phone representatives.
What are the advantages of seamless gutters?
Eliminate Water Leaks – seamless gutters run straight from one end of the roof to the other with no cracks or sections that can allow for the passage of water.
- Accurate Fit Gutters – Your gutters are cut to their specifications on site, meaning the measurements will be accurate down to a fraction of an inch.
- Greater Strength and Durability – seamless gutters made from top-quality aluminum are far stronger than their sectional counterparts and are able to withstand the winds and rains as well as ice buildup.
- Premium Colors Available – you get a full selection of colors to match the hues and architecture of your building. Not only will your seamless gutters function perfectly, they will look great the whole time as well.
- Less Maintenance – because they don’t have the same gaps you will find in a regular gutter, seamless gutters require far less maintenance. This means we will keep your gutter clean. They will not clog up as often. Your weekends will be free to do what you love most.
- Great Value – the average seamless gutter will cost a bit more in the short term. But when you calculate the cash you will save on repairs and the time you will save on not having to regularly maintain these gutters, you will find that seamless gutters are the best choice for you.
Are Seamless Gutters Really Seamless?
When running in a single path uninterrupted by changes in direction, YES! Unlike the traditional gutter that is installed in sections, even in a straight line, seamless gutters run seamlessly along all straight stretches of the home. This eliminates the chance of leakage between segments.
Of course, when the gutter has to take a turn around a corner, the segments will be joined together with a corner piece, and this does present the potential for leakage. However, there are ways to prevent this as well. Professional installation and good sealants are the most important factors in reducing the chances for leaks.
We seal all the separate segments of your with a top quality sealant that is designed to endure the lifetime of your seamless gutter system as well.
Gutterilla does residential and commercial, home and business. You can schedule a free estimate to protect your home with a seamless rain gutter installation, roof gutter replacement, gutter guards, regular gutter cleaning, and a whole lot more from Austin’s gutter experts.